24/7 Access to Your Charter Bank Accounts
Life is busy. This is a fact whether you are single, or if you have a whole family’s worth of costs to keep track of. We can help you stay on top of everything with Charter Online Banking and Charter Bill Payer.
Online Banking puts you in the driver seat for managing your own money. With 24/7 online access to your accounts, you can:
- See real-time balances of your Charter Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Check your past account activity
- Export data for import into accounting software or spreadsheets
- Mobile Banking App (search TouchBanking in the App Store or Google Play)
- Mobile Deposit Capture (deposit checks through your smart phone)
- CardValet (manage your debit card to help prevent fraudulent transactions)
All it takes to enroll in Online Banking is a couple of minutes of your time. Simply go to our Online Banking Enrollment page to get started.
Charter Bill Payer
Paying monthly bills is tedious. You have to make sure you have stamps and envelopes, and once you finally mail your check, you have to wait for days for it to clear. Now, there’s a better way to pay one-time and recurring bills: Charter Bill Payer.
Free with your Online Banking account, Charter Bill Payer allows you to:
- Pay any bill, any time
- Stop or change payments any time before they are paid
- Schedule payments in advance
- Add any bill quickly with limited information
- Pay people with POPMoney (person-to-person payments)
Charter Bill Payer utilizes the latest industry-standard security, so you can make on-time payments* knowing your account information is protected. Sign-up with within your Online Banking account or at a Charter Bank office today!
* We will bear the responsibility for any late-payment-related charges (up to $50) should a payment arrive after its due date as long as you scheduled the transaction in accordance with Bill Pay's terms and conditions.